This week we welcomed a new customer who plans to import a Eurasian Eagle Owl; we were able to provide accurate and detailed information concerning the permits that are required from the Australian Government before the Owl can be shiped to Australia. The customer appreciated the detailed and accurate information as she will not be exposed to storage charges when the goods arrive in Australia.
- CHRISTMAS STRIKES BEGUN, AFFECTING IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
- Travelling Filmmakers: What You Need To Know About Flying With Gear
- 8 WAYS TO CHEAPER CHRISTMAS IMPORTS
- Case Study: Platinum Freight Identifies $2,200 Overcharge in Australian Port Charges
- Platinum Freight® launches first regional office in Wyong NSW