This week we welcomed a new customer who imported a horse saddle from the U.S.A. We customs cleared the saddle on the same day of receiving the paperwork, the saddle was then transported to rural N.S.W.
- CHRISTMAS STRIKES BEGUN, AFFECTING IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
- Travelling Filmmakers: What You Need To Know About Flying With Gear
- 8 WAYS TO CHEAPER CHRISTMAS IMPORTS
- Case Study: Platinum Freight Identifies $2,200 Overcharge in Australian Port Charges
- Platinum Freight® launches first regional office in Wyong NSW