This week we welcomed a new customer whose parents are re-locating to Australia from China. In the coming weeks they will be placing their belongings into a shipping container before shipping their goods to Sydney. In order to make the process as simple as possible; we were able to provde her with the necessary forms in the Chinese language so that they could be completed in advance.
- CHRISTMAS STRIKES BEGUN, AFFECTING IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
- Travelling Filmmakers: What You Need To Know About Flying With Gear
- 8 WAYS TO CHEAPER CHRISTMAS IMPORTS
- Case Study: Platinum Freight Identifies $2,200 Overcharge in Australian Port Charges
- Platinum Freight® launches first regional office in Wyong NSW