This week we welcomed a new customer who imported a transmitter and receiver for his plumbing business from the U.S.A. We customs cleared the equipment on the same day of receiving the paperwork, the goods were then transported to metropolitan Sydney.
- CHRISTMAS STRIKES BEGUN, AFFECTING IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
- Travelling Filmmakers: What You Need To Know About Flying With Gear
- 8 WAYS TO CHEAPER CHRISTMAS IMPORTS
- Case Study: Platinum Freight Identifies $2,200 Overcharge in Australian Port Charges
- Platinum Freight® launches first regional office in Wyong NSW