This week we welcomed a new customer who imported skateboard parts from the U.S.A for his business in Sydney. We customs cleared the goods on the same day of receiving the paperwork before having the goods shipped to his office.
- CHRISTMAS STRIKES BEGUN, AFFECTING IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
- Travelling Filmmakers: What You Need To Know About Flying With Gear
- 8 WAYS TO CHEAPER CHRISTMAS IMPORTS
- Case Study: Platinum Freight Identifies $2,200 Overcharge in Australian Port Charges
- Platinum Freight® launches first regional office in Wyong NSW