This weekend we met with a prospective customer in his local suburb for breakfast as he wishes to import tea into Australia; we were able to provide accurate and detailed information concerning Australian Customs and Quarantine rules and procedures. The prospective customer appreciated the information as he is now in a better position to budget for costs and expenses.
- Travelling Filmmakers: What You Need To Know About Flying With Gear
- 8 WAYS TO CHEAPER CHRISTMAS IMPORTS
- Case Study: Platinum Freight Identifies $2,200 Overcharge in Australian Port Charges
- Platinum Freight® launches first regional office in Wyong NSW
- IT’S NOT EASY BEING GREEN: Tips for retailers who sell imported whitegoods