As the labour costs in China increase, the production of clothing is gradually moving to Bangladesh. Currently, if you import clothing from China, you pay 10% duty and 10% GST. If you import your clothing from Bangladesh, we are able to advise you how you will pay 0% duty and 10% GST. Our current customers who import their clothing from Bangladesh are able to sell their merchandise in Australia at a competitive advantage compared to Chinese clothing importers. Call us on 1300 882 877 to find out more.
- CHRISTMAS STRIKES BEGUN, AFFECTING IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
- Travelling Filmmakers: What You Need To Know About Flying With Gear
- 8 WAYS TO CHEAPER CHRISTMAS IMPORTS
- Case Study: Platinum Freight Identifies $2,200 Overcharge in Australian Port Charges
- Platinum Freight® launches first regional office in Wyong NSW