Effective 01 January 2013, Australian importers will be entitled to duty-free entry for goods that have been imported from Malaysia, provided that the goods meet the MAFTA rules of origin requirements. Click here for a sample Certificate of Origin [COO].
- CHRISTMAS STRIKES BEGUN, AFFECTING IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
- Travelling Filmmakers: What You Need To Know About Flying With Gear
- 8 WAYS TO CHEAPER CHRISTMAS IMPORTS
- Case Study: Platinum Freight Identifies $2,200 Overcharge in Australian Port Charges
- Platinum Freight® launches first regional office in Wyong NSW