Platinum® provides a premium service to its largest of importers and exporters known as Platinum Connect®.
One of our fully qualified customs brokers will be placed onsite at your premises, working within your team to achieve the best possible results and savings for your imports and exports.
This service is available to clients in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Platinum Connect® customers also receive the following additional benefits:
0% commission when settling our invoices with Amex
Customs rulings protecting your business for 5 years
- We provide landed costings reflecting the cost per item when all other costs [duty, GST & shipping costs] have been taken into account
- Track and trace your shipments 24×7
- We retain your files for 5 years in the event that Customs wishes to undertake an audit
Platinum Connect® Includes
- Importing and or exporting compliance
- Shipping the goods to or from Australia
- Liaising with your suppliers / purchasers
- Assessing documentation against quarantine policies and procedures
- Customs and Free Trade Agreement policies and eligibility
- Port charges
- Terminal charges
- Import duty
- GST assessments and
- Cartage rates
Compliance with the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service is a major facet with Platinum Connect®. We will ensure complete compliance for your imports and exports within the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service.
Platinum Connect® will also assess any work that has been carried out by other customs brokers, assess errors and omissions before making the necessary amendments on your behalf.