This week we welcomed a new customer who imported a horse saddle from the U.S.A. We customs cleared the saddle on the same day of receiving the paperwork, the saddle was then transported to rural N.S.W.
- Key Considerations When Choosing a Cargo Insurance Policy
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Customs Tariff Classifications
- Why Cargo Packaging Matters
- DAFF: fees that just continue to increase and increase
- Professional Indemnity Insurance increased 400%
- Businesses importing Fake or counterfeit trademarked goods