Effective 01 January 2013, Australian importers will be entitled to duty-free entry for goods that have been imported from Malaysia, provided that the goods meet the MAFTA rules of origin requirements. Click here for a sample Certificate of Origin [COO].
- Key Considerations When Choosing a Cargo Insurance Policy
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Customs Tariff Classifications
- Why Cargo Packaging Matters
- DAFF: fees that just continue to increase and increase
- Professional Indemnity Insurance increased 400%
- Businesses importing Fake or counterfeit trademarked goods