This week we welcomed a new customer whose parents are re-locating to Australia from China. In the coming weeks they will be placing their belongings into a shipping container before shipping their goods to Sydney. In order to make the process as simple as possible; we were able to provde her with the necessary forms in the Chinese language so that they could be completed in advance.
- Key Considerations When Choosing a Cargo Insurance Policy
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Customs Tariff Classifications
- Why Cargo Packaging Matters
- DAFF: fees that just continue to increase and increase
- Professional Indemnity Insurance increased 400%
- Businesses importing Fake or counterfeit trademarked goods