This week we welcomed a new customer who imported a transmitter and receiver for his plumbing business from the U.S.A. We customs cleared the equipment on the same day of receiving the paperwork, the goods were then transported to metropolitan Sydney.
- Key Considerations When Choosing a Cargo Insurance Policy
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Customs Tariff Classifications
- Why Cargo Packaging Matters
- DAFF: fees that just continue to increase and increase
- Professional Indemnity Insurance increased 400%
- Businesses importing Fake or counterfeit trademarked goods