Ok, so you wish to import imitation jewellery from overseas… what next?
Imitation Jewellery: includes rings, necklaces, bracelets, toe rings, earrings made from metal, plastic, wood but no silver gold or platinum and no diamonds or precious stones.
If you have the right customs broker there is the potential to reduce the import duty on Imitation Jewellery from 5% to 0%. Simply email us the pictures of the imitation jewellery and we can assess whether they will be subject to the lower rate of import duty.
Other factors to consider:
- The costs of the imitation jewellery
- The shipping costs from overseas to Australia
- Customs clearance in Australia (contact Platinum® Freight for a quote)
- Port charges / Airline terminal fees in Australia
- Import GST 10%
- Customs entry $ 55.20- $ 88.00 [depending on how your goods arrive into Australia]
- AQIS fees [time based charges]
Platinum® Freight™ customs clears imitation jewellery in Fremantle, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane, why not allow us to make your project smooth and hassle free?
Call 1300 882 877 today for an obligation free quote.