Whether you rely upon Platinum® to ship your goods to Australia and process the customs clearance or you just ask us to handle the customs clearance for your goods that are arriving into Australia, Platinum Customs® is more than happy to customs clear your goods through the Australian Border Force [ABF] and Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment [DAWE] before collecting your goods from the airline terminal, sea freight depot or wharf then either holding the cargo at our warehouse [until you are ready for delivery] or delivering straight to your premises. When you rely upon Platinum Customs your customs clearance requirements are in safe hands.
- Key Considerations When Choosing a Cargo Insurance Policy
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Customs Tariff Classifications
- Why Cargo Packaging Matters
- DAFF: fees that just continue to increase and increase
- Professional Indemnity Insurance increased 400%
- Businesses importing Fake or counterfeit trademarked goods