As the labour costs in China increase, the production of clothing is gradually moving to Bangladesh. Currently, if you import clothing from China, you pay 10% duty and 10% GST. If you import your clothing from Bangladesh, we are able to advise you how you will pay 0% duty and 10% GST. Our current customers who import their clothing from Bangladesh are able to sell their merchandise in Australia at a competitive advantage compared to Chinese clothing importers. Call us on 1300 882 877 to find out more.
- Key Considerations When Choosing a Cargo Insurance Policy
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Customs Tariff Classifications
- Why Cargo Packaging Matters
- DAFF: fees that just continue to increase and increase
- Professional Indemnity Insurance increased 400%
- Businesses importing Fake or counterfeit trademarked goods