This week we welcomed a new customer who plans to import a Eurasian Eagle Owl; we were able to provide accurate and detailed information concerning the permits that are required from the Australian Government before the Owl can be shiped to Australia. The customer appreciated the detailed and accurate information as she will not be exposed to storage charges when the goods arrive in Australia.
- Key Considerations When Choosing a Cargo Insurance Policy
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Customs Tariff Classifications
- Why Cargo Packaging Matters
- DAFF: fees that just continue to increase and increase
- Professional Indemnity Insurance increased 400%
- Businesses importing Fake or counterfeit trademarked goods